Welcome to the 8th ICI Expo! This is your opportunity to display your technology and services to leading researchers and industry leaders. This premier expo, supported by the American Nuclear Society and the World Council on Isotopes, provides numerous opportunities to learn, interact and make face-to-face connections with clients and colleagues from the international community. Better yet, it provides an informal setting where you can lay the groundwork for future sales and collaboration. ICIs are attended by professionals from a wide variety of the scientific backgrounds and applied technologies.
• Make face-to-face connections with more than 800 anticipated attendees!
• Meet colleagues from our international community!
• Lay the groundwork for future collaboration!
What to Expect
• International attendees — a globally recognized conference, one of the few dedicated to fundamental and applied aspects in isotope production, distribution, devices, applications and measurements
• Special-interest programs for industrial partners — a forum to discuss worldwide trends in commercializing isotope production and the roles of government and business
• Academic, government, educational and other essential institutions — representatives of the institutions that sustain the field
• Global square for industry experts, colleagues and world-renowned scientists — the place to promote isotope products and isotope services to your target audience
• Chicago, a world-class city — an international conference in the center of one of the world’s most vibrant cities.